Soul Retrieval - A Way to Grace Pt 1






Soul retrieval is a way to Grace. During a soul retrieval session you will release old soul contracts, thoughts and actions that no longer serve you. You may bring in an aspect of yourself that you lost during trauma in a past or present life. You may have to cut cords from a previous or present life to move on and live your life to its fullest potential. Soul Retrieval teaches us to bring forth knowledge from the past and utilize the knowledge now in a positive way. In this blog I am presenting three examples of Soul Retrieval from three different people. I have changed their names for privacy sake. First I will share my own experience with Soul retrieval.

Bringing in the Aspect Bast
Bast is a representative of Sirius B. She is an aspect of the Goddess.
History & Relations of Bast
Bast is the daughter of the sun god Ra, wife of Ptah, and mother of Mihos, Bast is an ancient Egyptian goddess who is still revered by many today. Bast’s worship began around the year 3200 BCE during the second dynasty in northern Egypt. Her city is Bubastis. Egyptians celebrated Bast’s feast day, October 31st, with great joy and enthusiasm honoring their protector goddess. She is related to Neith, the Night Goddess, Bast symbolized the moon in its function of making a woman fruitful, with swelling of the womb. She was also the Egyptian Goddess of pleasure, music, dancing and joy. Bast is a representative of Sirius B. She is an aspect of the Goddess.

I chose to have these Soul Retrieval sessions because I was at a cross roads in my life and I was not moving forward with my own career. My Soul Retrieval practitioner told me that if I chose to retrieve this part of my soul my life would fully change, very rapidly. I was ready and open to receive that change. She asked me what I wanted to accomplish with these sessions and I replied that I wanted my business to grow in a delightfully prosperous way.

Our First session was a clearing of some old contracts and the release of some beings I had contracts with. We also cut cords to beings from previous lives and this lifetime. This session took about an hour.

The next session I released a dark aspect of myself that did not serve me in this life time. This aspect always held me back from serving the Light and kept my gifts hidden from those who could use my service.

After releasing this dark aspect I was open to receive the aspect of the Goddess Bast. She and I came face to face before she entered my soul again and I felt like I had met an old friend. Then I allowed her to take her place within my soul. As she entered I felt a great relief and a better sense of myself.

Over the next month my confidence grew. I started getting new clients and I was not afraid to shine. My life did change and parts of it were a struggle, my feeling over all is that I am blessed and I have a blessed life.

Now it took three sessions to do this work, about 5 hours to complete this Soul Retrieval over the course of a month. This is something to consider while thinking about doing Soul Retrieval.  The first step is deciding what you want to change about yourself and your life. You will then discuss this with the practitioner and then make your decisions from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astrology for the United States

The Three Maji & Angel Messages

Psychic Tip of the Day - Disincarnate's, Spirit's & Ghosts